I offer an initial consultation of three sessions where we can explore together the issue on your life and after the consultation normally I offer a therapy from two to five times per week. For adolescents and children I see at the same time the parents as couple and some times the family.
I am an experienced Psychologist and Psychotherapist psychoanalytic oriented, for adults and children with over 15 year of experience gained in both the Public (NHS) and in private practice. I have also practiced as a Child Psychotherapist in Italy and received extensive training in both Rome and London. I have an office in Italy Puglia connected with my office in East London UK.
You can go once we know in person to my office in London and connect from there to my office in Italy in videoconference using the link below
Degree in Psychology (Hons)
Specialise in Child Psychotherapy ISTEBA
Candidate Psychoanalyst at the IIPT International Institute for Psychoanalytic Training Washington DC and candidate Child analyst at International Psychotherapy Institute IPI.
- Chartered Psychologist Member of British Psychological Society division of Clinical Psychology
- Associate Member of American Psychological Association MPsych
- Member of European Association for Psychotherapy
- Psychologist and Psychotherapist of Professional Body Puglia Region
- UKCP member of the Council for Psychoanalysis and Jungian Analysis College (CPJA)
- American Psychoanalytic Association (APSAA) Psychotherapist Associates